Terms of Service
Pet Waste Inc. (dba Pet Waste Professionals)
By using the petwaste.com web site (“Service”), a service of Pet Waste Professionals, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Pet Waste Professionals reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
By ordering the service (regular, spring or one-time) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
You can request the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time by contacting the Pet Waste Professionals office by telephone on 763-546-4900.
Access to Property
- By ordering the residential service you are agreeing to allow Pet Waste Professionals staff members access to the designated yard or kennel areas of your property on the designated service day, each week of the Free or paid for period.
- If a Pet Waste Professionals staff member is not allowed access to your property on the designated service day, for whatever reason, the service will be recorded as completed and is deemed chargeable. You will be informed of the reason access to your property was prevented.
Billing & Pricing – Free Spring Clean, or Free 4th Month, Offer (with 4 Month Commitment to Service)
- By ordering the Free Spring Clean, or Free 4th Month, with 4 Month commitment to regular service you are agreeing to commit to at least 4 continuous months of regular service. You will be charged for the first month of service in advance and the first visit will be your major Spring/First-Time Clean. We then bill in advance each month for 3 further months (2 further months in the case of the 4th Month Free), which will satisfy the four month commitment to this service. You may then cancel at any time, but the service will carry on each week, based on the assumption that you wish to continue with the service.
- By ordering the regular service, you are authorizing Pet Waste Inc to charge your card each month for the value of your chosen frequency and number of dogs, until you cancel.
- Pet Waste Professionals currently offer two methods of payment; credit/debit card or checks. We prefer to keep the usage of paper to a minimum, as an environmentally aware company, and as such can charge your credit/debit card either Monthly or Every 2 Weeks, in advance. Any checks must be received and banked in advance of service provided. We will not pick up a check on the day of service.
- If, due to extreme weather conditions, we are unable to provide the service your account will be credited for the full amount and taken into account in the next payment run. In most cases though we will attempt to provide your service within two business days.
- The prices for the service for the service are outlined below. Pet Waste Professionals reserves the right to change prices at any time, whilst always informing you, the customer.
- The Frequency of service cannot be changed during the 4 months period of the offer. For example, a weekly service cannot be changed to every other week, or weekly changed to twice a week service once the 4 months offer has commenced. After the 4 months are over, any changes to frequency of service can be made.
Our prices are as follows – Rates are Per Visit;
|Once a Week||Two Times a Week||Three Times a Week||Every Other Week|
- These prices are applicable for properties up to half an acre, and up to 3 dogs. For prices for any larger jobs please contact us for a free quote.
- Pet Waste Professionals offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We ensure your satisfaction by re-visiting your property within 24 hours of your notification that you are not satisfied that all of your dog’s waste has been removed from your property. The only stipulation to this guarantee is that the waste has to be in an area of the yard that Pet Waste Professionals has been told to clean. Notification must be made to the Pet Waste Professionals office telephone number 763-546-4900 and within 24 hours of your last service. If the notification is out of normal business hours, a message can be left with our answering service to be dealt with the on the next working day. We require that you notify us within 24 hours of your last service as we need to be able to assess whether the job was done correctly – any longer than 24 hours means that this assessment is not possible.
- For any complaints, please call the Pet Waste Professionals telephone number 763-546-4900 if a quick response is required. Alternatively please email to email@example.com or write to Pet Waste Professionals, 7100 Medicine Lake Rd, Suite 425, New Hope, MN 55427. We are committed to responding to your complaint in a professional and courteous manner and to try our utmost to resolve any situation to the satisfaction of you, the customer.
Cancellation & Termination of Service
- While on the chargeable service, the following applies to your service (this does include offers outlined above).
- You can put your account on hold to skip a day as long as we have received notice within 24 hours of the start of your designated service day. You will not be charged any extra when the service resumes as long as it is not longer than two weeks. For any periods longer than that, and only if the dog has been using the yard, a charge may be applicable based on the one-time clean-up charges once service resumes.
- Similarly you can terminate the service at any time as long as long as we have received notice within 24 hours of the start of your designated service day, and after the 4 month commitment has been completed. There is no binding contract. The only charge which may become applicable is if you terminate service within the first four months, at which point the free element of the service becomes chargeable, as does the spring or first time cleanup element (we will charge the One Time cleanup rate for the first time cleanup in this instance). Any cancellation of regular service within the first 3 months of the 4th month free offer voids the free month and any free service will not be provided.
- When your card has been charged in advance of service, or a check has been received, we generally do not provide a refund – we either complete the paid for service or carry the amount on account until service has re-started. If a refund is specifically requested, Pet Waste Inc. will charge a $10 administration fee to process any refunds. This applies to Spring Clean, One-Time Cleans and Regular service.
- You are solely responsible for properly skipping service or terminating your service. A telephone notification is required. Email is not considered cancellation as they can be missed or caught in spam filters.
- Pet Waste Professionals, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your service for any reason, at any time.
- Pet Waste Professionals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Pet Waste Professionals shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the service.
- The use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Pet Waste Professionals customer or employee will result in immediate termination of service without refund.
- You expressly understand and agree that Pet Waste Professionals shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
- By ordering the service you understand that we may send you communications via electronic mail. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
- Providing order information with a lower number of dogs than actually use the yard may result in suspension or termination of service without refund. Your rate will be automatically increased to the number of dogs found in your yard/home on a consistent basis, without notice. It is your responsibility to inform Pet Waste Professionals of the accurate number of dogs using your yard on a regular basis.
- The days we do not work are New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day. If your service falls on one of those days we will clean your yard either directly before or after the holiday.