18 Great Reasons to Call Pet Waste Professionals
We are in the business of making life easier and more pleasant for dog owners by helping provide a safe, clean and enjoyable yard that you, your family and pets can enjoy all year long. All for a price lower than you may imagine.
Here are eighteen great reasons to sign up for our service.
Professional & Dependable
- We are a dependable dog pooper scooper service.
- Our professional technicians are uniformed, screened, and insured.
- We drive clearly marked service trucks with GPS technology so we never miss a service call.
- We use biodegradable plastic bags to collect and dispose of the waste; this ensures faster breakdown in the commercial, designated landfills.
- We spot treat your yard with natural enzymes which help speed the breakdown of any remnants in the grass (if there are any remnants of dog waste).
- We always leave a flag when we have cleaned your yard to confirm our visit.
100% Satisifaction Guaranteed
- No Contract Required, although the 4 month minimum service period is required to gain the first-time/spring cleanup free of charge.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service we will return to correct the issue within 24 hours, as long as you have notified us within 24 hours of our visit. The only caveat to our guarantee is if the yard is full of leaves or the grass is very long – from a practical perspective if we can’t see the dog waste we cannot remove it.
Promotes a Healthy and Clean Environment
- Removal AND disposal helps avoid bad smelling garbage cans and the attraction of flies.
- You want a nice yard? Dog waste is NOT a fertilizer. It kills and discolors your lawn.
- Dog waste is bacteria ridden which can pose a significant danger to you and your family; especially children.
- It is environmentally responsible to have your dog waste cleaned up and removed because it helps keeps dog dog waste from entering our rivers and lakes.
- Our service helps you comply with most city laws requiring regular clean-up after your pet on your own property.
- We also work all year round – your dogs don’t stop pooping so we don’t stop working.
We Love Dogs
- Our service technicians are trained in the safe communication and handling of dogs in your yard.
- This means that we’re happy to work with your dogs in the yard.
- We love dogs as much as you do!
And the number one reason to give our service a try…..
So you never have to scoop again!